dinsdag 17 juli 2012

i love you but loving you hurts...

Love hurts.. they say..
Love conquers ... they say...

People say a lot.

I never lost faith in love..
But faith tests me...

It's been days now,
days filled with tears.
The toughts of you that made me smile fill my eyes with tears now.

You say you love me,
you say you'll change... for me... for us.
Still i see no change.

I want you to scream, cry and hold me.
I want love letters and crazy phonecalls.
I want you to do things that make me cry from happiness.
I think i want a lot...

Maybe it's just my romantic soul, but as independent that i am, i still need my prince.
Could you buy yourself a horse (white one if possible) and come and rescue me from
dehydration? i think i'm running out of tears.

Deep inside i know you love me.
I saw it in you eyes when you asked me to hold on.. hold on to us.
But why do you only show me when you're afraid of losing me.

I just looked for the 1000th time at my phone... still no message.
Does it hurt that much just to send me and ask me how i've been.
Call me and say you love me.

I want to scream at you again!
Scream so you would understand... but i think you're deaf to my plees.

So i'm begging...
Not in your face.. i won't let you see me so weak!
Please proove yourself worth of my love!!
Fill my eyes with tears of love,
Fill my lungs with lauther,
Fill my heart with love
and my damn phone with messages and calls ...

I know you will never read this, maybe that's why it's so easy to write it down.
I'm sick of feeling like julliet looking at romeo who can't open the bottle of venom,
thinking... "i'm dying here, just turn the lid the damn right way and follow me into eternity"

Just realise... i love you and i'm worth it... and do it quick... i'm out of patience.

I love you but loving you hurts.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten