woensdag 22 augustus 2012

A letter to mr shakespeare

The course of true love never did run smooth... #shakespeare

dear mr shakespeare,

I can only agree with you.
Love is a cruel thing.
It's cold like ice when denied
It's hot like fire when consumed

I do not dream of a perfect love,
I'm not that foolish.
But dreams are the fuel of love...

In dreams you can run from reality.
Untill there comes a day when reality is more perfect then dreams.

In my dreams he was mine from the start.
His lips only for me to kiss,
His eyes see only me,
His heart beating only for me.

... At that point my dreams were more perfect then the cold hard reality.

And then the battle began...

Don't ask me why i let him hurt me so much.
You couldn't understand,
No one could.

I love him not with the heart but with te soul.

From the start i knew he would hurt me. But i also knew he was the one who holds my hapiness.

Now every descision he makes is for my hapiness.
And happy i am.
Lucky to have his heart.

So mr. Shakespeare, you were right, the cours of true love never did run smooth, but in the end it was all worth it.
Now it's just him and me against the world.

Ps: and to you my love... My sweet fucked up minded boy... I love you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten