zondag 5 augustus 2012

The thin line between love and hate

I always believed in love
I dreamt about pure hapiness for eternity
I found it, you destroyed it.

Now i'm sitting here with my bleeding heart in my hands and my broken soul at my feet.
A soul i protected for so many years.
Now i'm looking down i see it there, shattered in milion peaces.

There's no more strenght in me to pick them up.
So i look and step on them.
It breaks, it hurts, but secretly i'm enjoying this.
Breaking myself so no one else can have the honour of doing it.

Today is the worst day.
All my hope is gone.
Vanished in thin air.

Now all i have left is pain and hate.

How i love hate!
It rushes like liquid fire through my veins.

I've been a fool to put my faith in love.
But hate? Hate never disapoints me.

I could put the blame on you.
But it was all me.
I was foolish enough to let my walls down for you.
Foolish to let myself love again.

I'm never making that mistake again.
I'm taking all the briks you've thrown to me and i'm putting my walls back up.
Locking everything outside.

I'm building a prison for my heart and soul. Right in the middle of the garden of hate.
Where you, in time, will only be a memory of the last time i loved and believed in love.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten