zondag 12 augustus 2012

In love we trust?

How confused i am right now.

It feels so strange...
You say everything i want to hear.
Like every word is healing a crack you left in my soul.

But why am i so afraid...
What if you change your mind again?
I don't want you to...

I've believed in us for so long.
I still do...
Please don't change your mind.

I'm so afraid you'll do so much now and after a while you'll take it away from me again.

Promise me that all you do and you're about to do will last forever...

You're so confident right now.
Never saw you so ready for battle.
I admit i like the new you.
Don't take away everything that was the old you...
The fucked up you...
I loved taking care of you...
If i can't do that.. What am i?

Caught myself looking at your flowers again.
I never loved flowers...
But these change everything...
I adore them...
I hope they never perish.

I'm looking forward for everything that's about to come...
But most of all i'm longing for your kiss and your arms around me.
I just want to vanish in your love again.

You'll do everything to proove you're worthy...
You just don't realise it has always been and it will always be you.

You're the one who holds my soul.
It just needs some fixing...
But after all it's only you i trust with it.

It's only you i love now and forever...
Confident or fucked up... It's you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten